The entrepreneurship development is mainly due to the entrepreneurial motivation. The motivation of
entrepreneurs is influenced by the external as well as internal environmental factors. Though there is no research
study which reveals the extent to which the entrepreneurs are motivated by these two environments it is found that
the entrepreneurial motivation is due to the influence of both the external and internal environmental factors.
Entrepreneurs are not always a born genius. Through systematic and rigorous training, entrepreneurs can be
made. Young entrepreneurs have little knowledge on management, production process and marketing. Lack of proper training prevents people to become entrepreneurs. Motivation is the pushing power for entrepreneurs to foresee the future and distinguish inventively.
Psychology of the Entrepreneur
In the dynamic culture, the entrepreneurs anticipate the future and smell the bothersome outcomes in advance. Foreseeing the future with accuracy is the initial step for effective entrepreneurship. Entrepreneurs sometimes find it difficult to understand why others in their organisation aren’t driven by the same need for achievement that they have. In a successful entrepreneurial organisation, it is extremely important that key individuals agree on values, vision and business objectives. It is however also possible that employees can make a valuable contribution to the business without the same need for success and a sense of personal achievement.
Commonly Identified Characteristics of an Entrepreneur
- Firstly they have a need for achievement. This refers to the need to strive hard for success in order to obtain a sense of personal achievement. Entrepreneurs have a tendency to select and work hard at business activities that hold a moderate chance of success, or a great opportunity for personal achievement and satisfaction, but without the excessive risk of failure. Entrepreneurs will seek challenges but usually will not get involved in businesses where there is very little chance of growth and success. There is little chance of them gaining a sense of personal achievement.
- The second characteristic is having what is known as an inside locus of control. Locus of control alludes to a person’s impression of the reasons for occasions throughout their life. An inside locus of control implies they accept their condition, for this situation the exhibition of their business, is constrained by their own activities. That is, karma and destiny don’t figure out what occurs and achievement or disappointment is an aftereffect of a business person’s capacities and experience.
- The third regular characteristic is the capacity to bear ambiguity and uncertainty. This alludes to a person’s capacity and solace to settle on a choice with fragmented or ambiguous information. Fragmented data with respect to business sectors, incomes, contenders and IP advancement is frequently run of the mill for an enterprising business.
- A fourth characteristic is what is known as a risk-taking propensity. That is the entrepreneurs effectively searches for dangerous ventures or tasks and has a more prominent inclination to face challenges.
Psychological Burdens of Being an Entrepreneur
Everything that turns out badly will be your fault – or if nothing else, that is the manner by which it will appear. As the leader of your association, you’re the one settling on the last approach most choices. You’re the person who will be generally influenced (regardless of whether emphatically or contrarily) by those choices’ results.
2. Financial stress and uncertainty
There’s nothing of the sort as an “ordinary” startup; a portion of these organizations can get off the ground with practically no speculation, while others burn through a huge number of dollars before they go live. On the head of that, you’ll most likely need to stop your normal everyday employment to submit full-an ideal opportunity to your new business, and it’s improbable that you’ll create income immediately.
3. Reluctance to trust
No business visionary forms a business alone, yet regardless of whether you encircle yourself with the best workers you can discover, you may think that its difficult to confide in them to deal with your business. In any case, you will need to in the event that you need the business to develop.
4. Work-life balance
When you take on the role of an entrepreneur, everything else takes a back seat. You’ll be passionate and genuinely excited about your idea, and for the first few months, the long hours and weekends of work will be satisfying. But then, even though you can set your own hours, you’ll fall deeper into the demands of the entrepreneurial lifestyle.
It’s not frequently discussed, yet business enterprise is lonely. On the head of working extended periods of time and being ceaselessly from loved ones, you won’t feel associated with the individuals around you. You’ll be the “boss” and the quintessential expert to all the collaborators you think about a sort of family. What’s more, you won’t have the option to show a snapshot of shortcoming – regardless of whether your organization is near the very edge of a breakdown.
The role of entrepreneurs is a continuous phenomenon. In the dynamic society, the entrepreneurs foresee the future and smell the undesirable consequences well in advance. It is the entrepreneurship development that acts as a fillip to the new, structure of the economy and economic reforms too.
TO READ MORE ARTICLES LIKE THIS CLICK HERE