Whenever you have work that is ready
to submit, why not send it to us?
Bizcitruz strives to publish the best writing we can find. A look at one of our latest issues will show you the diversity of voices we publish.
Here are some guidelines to keep in mind if you are interested in submitting your work for publication:
- We only consider unpublished work. Please do not submit previously published material.
- Please read previous articles before submitting your work so you have a clear sense of our editorial focus.
- Simultaneous submissions are permitted.
- We make every effort to respond within a week, but response time will vary according to the number of ins submissions. Please be patient with us; we generally receive more than 10,000 unsolicited work per year.
- All files must be saved in the Mircosoft word (.doc or docx. )
Our experience is that authors want to be paid for their work, and if you work for us you will be paid. We DO Not pay for the first 3 articles you submit.
That's simply because we are not ready and need to see more of your work before we put you on the payroll.
Our rates depend on your skill and our relationship. Our rates are not the highest in the industry, but we will try to reward you fairly for your work.
After you submit your article online, it will be reviewed. After review you will receive one of 3 emails:
- Rejected – Poor quality.
- Requires minor changes
If approved, it will be set to publish either immediately or at a future date. Once set to publish, you will receive the payment information.
Here’s our requirements for each and every author:
- Must speak, read, and write in fluent/native English
- Must have exceptional writing skills
- Must have experience/knowledge with the topics you write about
- Must have sufficient knowledge and understanding of SEO
- Must be able to contribute your quality articles related to the niche you are asked for
- Must be reliable and able to complete work by the required deadlines & follow directions
Due to the very large number of applications we receive, there may be a delay in getting back to you.
If you have not heard back from us within 7 working days, it means either that you have not been successful or the position has been filled.